If I was to sell what is a solid price to ask? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2007 GX-470 Non-Nav Non KDSS with 155,000 mi. No rust on frame and tons of extras as you can see. Yes it has the Blizzard White peeling issue. It's an 07 and the recall wasn't untill 08 As you know. I may be in the market looking to sell. It has has the TB/WP completed.
IMG_5734.JPG
IMG_5737.JPG
IMG_5739.JPG
IMG_5742.JPG
IMG_5741.JPG

Seat of the pants i would guess you’re close to 20k with the right buyer.

Agreed, someone might pay $20K for it. I would list it nationally (i.e., CarGurus, Autotrader) other than locally. GX's are in short supply so you may get someone halfway around the country willing to fly in and buy it.

I would, however, touch up the grille paint and clean up the headlights with a $20 kit. Just to make it look fresher.

If miramar is getting 30k for their GX470s, which are just clean GXs with a OME lift and some rims, 20k shouldn’t be a problem at all
Agreed, someone might pay $20K for it. I would list it nationally (i.e., CarGurus, Autotrader) other than locally. GX's are in short supply so you may get someone halfway around the country willing to fly in and buy it.

I would, however, touch up the grille paint and clean up the headlights with a $20 kit. Just to make it look fresher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom