idiot lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ihave a 1990 HDJ81 LANDCRUISER wondering if anyone knows about a light that comes on in the dash its kinda of a half bowl withe a ripple of liquid running threw it with a drop under it

this it?

lamp.jpg

Damn Raventai, I found the same picture on Slee's site 2 seconds before you posted that up. It really does not sound like the light he is talking about, but maybe. That light is for a clogged air filter I believe and Slee uses it as a winch waring light. I have never seen that light (my 94 may not have that feature).

baldwash, where on the dash is this half bowl idiot light?

Riley

Damn Raventai, I found the same picture on Slee's site 2 seconds before you posted that up. It really does not sound like the light he is talking about, but maybe. That light is for a clogged air filter I believe and Slee uses it as a winch waring light. I have never seen that light (my 94 may not have that feature).

baldwash, where on the dash is this half bowl idiot light?

Riley

yep we went to the same spot,

does not sound like it to me either but it is the closet I could think of, does not sound liek any of the other lights either,

his HDJ would have that air filter clogged system installed unlike our NA cruisers where it is not even lamped.

Is this the light you're talking about, third from the left between the timing belt warning and the glow plug light?

It's telling you to drain the sedimenter bowl under the fuel filter, which collects water out of the diesel.

It should also set off a buzzer which will scare the bejesus out of you the first time it goes off!!
dash.jpg

idiot lights

BINGO you your right on you have nailed it fuel filter m drain thank you very muvh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom