ID an oddball thing on the dashboard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK, folks, anyone have any idea what this is? Installed immediately below the fuse box left of the steering wheel. I have no idea what it is, and the PO didn't know either. Doesn't seem to be connected to anything and the knob spins freely. Tried doing a search in the forums, and no luck. TIA....

20220308_145708[1].jpg

OK, folks, anyone have any idea what this is? Installed immediately below the fuse box left of the steering wheel. I have no idea what it is, and the PO didn't know either. Doesn't seem to be connected to anything and the knob spins freely. Tried doing a search in the forums, and no luck. TIA....

View attachment 2946715
if my memory is serving me correctly, kelsey is or was a brake parts manufacturer/purveyor. so i'll hazard a guess n say it's a remnant of possibly a hydraulic e-brake system. or maybe a trailer braking system

flux capacitor obv......

Awesome, thanks everyone! I liked the suggestion that it's a flux capacitor. I'll have to keep an eye out for Doc Brown. The trailer brakes explanation makes a lot of sense; there's a trailer hitch on the back. Someone used to pull a trailer pretty often with this thing so that brake control must be a remnant of that.
Kathryn and Kaylee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom