Icon shock Rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mikescustomtoys.com
image.jpeg
I thought everyone would like a look at some 2005 Tacoma front icons I just rebuilt. Here they are as we received them from another shop.

image.jpeg

This is the part I wanted to show. The seal cap holds two seal the black one is the wiper seal to clean the shaft and the brownish one is the disogrin shock seal both go into the black seal cap in the picture. On the right is a seal kit from icon the yellow looking wiper seal in the package is not used on this seal cap. Icon has different seal caps but one rebuild kit, do not worry that you cannot find where the extra seal goes. It is also noteworthy that the disogrin shock seal is dyed brown from the red shock fluid. The new one in the package is white.

image.jpeg

Sorry for skipping the reassembly but I needed to focus on getting them ready to ship back to the shop doing the work and not on taking pictures. So all cleaned up new bearings seals oil and nitrogen charge. Boxed up and shipped back to California. Thanks for looking

Nice! I have those exact shocks on my truck, although I'm pretty sure those aren't mine. Really cool to see them disassembled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom