I Need an Electric Fan

Visit site
Does anyone have an electric radiator fan laying around that I can get from you. Not enough clearance between engine and radiator for stock fan. Let me know, give me a call.:rolleyes:

775-219-5319

Visit site
Does anyone have an electric radiator fan laying around that I can get from you. Not enough clearance between engine and radiator for stock fan. Let me know, give me a call.:rolleyes:

775-219-5319

John,
Ive got a thunderbird fan that Ill sell for what I paid for it...(30 bucks). Might be kinda big though. Its pretty wide.

Lemme know!

K

Visit site
nope, aint found a fan yet. sorry, cant use the t-bird fan, to wide.

Did you try the bone yard for a taurus fan?
That is where I got mine from. youre not really saving a whole lot of space with it as the whole thing front to back is like 5 in....
May need to hit Summit for a slim line type fan.

Visit site
Dan picked up a fan from a Taurus for his 40, I tried to slide it in there, not quite enough room. I may have to go with a different set up, duel fans in front vs fan/fans behind. I will cross that bridge when I get there, and I'm almost there, but everything will kinda be put on hold until after the wedding.

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Dan picked up a fan from a Taurus for his 40, I tried to slide it in there, not quite enough room. I may have to go with a different set up, duel fans in front vs fan/fans behind. I will cross that bridge when I get there, and I'm almost there, but everything will kinda be put on hold until after the wedding.
How long will that take? a couple of hours? You could still get some wrenching time in before and after.:flipoff2:

Just yanking your chain, congratulations. :cheers:

Visit site
yeh yeh yeh, it's all good. I took a night off last night and did some chores around the house. seems like every time the wind blows I end up with all the local garbage in my yard, now I remember why I don't like fences, but it gives me something to do with the princess... back to the grindstone tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom