Hut Lake solo, no issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Threads
25
Messages
467
Location
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I went up to Hut Lake last weekend. Did it on a whim with my dog. No issues to speak of, but had to get out of the truck five or six times at the crux to ensure proper line.

I'm guessing Upper Hut is just further up the road? I didn't wander very far up there as it got more gnar and it was about to get dark.
Squamish-20111105-00012.webp
Squamish-Lillooet D-20111105-00014.webp
 
hey if your out the mamquam way could you post a pic of the new blockade on the wigwam road ,i here it is 20 feet high now .

I take it they're a bit more serious this time about keeping people out? If I make it out there I'll grab a pic for sure. No guarantees on timing.
 
Holy return of the " FJ Trail Rocket" Batman its aka Squamscroch back again - sign him up for our next expedition (Gary on the left) !! Where have you been?
1318277457_b4d6870dcb.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom