Hunter Mountain, NY off road event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arich

Anthony. aka arich
Threads
I got notification from one of the mountains we ski at that they're hosting a 2 day event.
Is there anywhere specific in the site I should post this event? I can't go but I thought others would be interested.
Offroad 4x4 Adventure in New York | Hunter Mountain

I live in Saratoga Springs, so this is right up my alley. Thanks for the info!

Please mention ih8mud if you register. They want to do an exclusive Land Cruiser event if there is interest

There are TLCA Chapters in NY/NJ/PA/MA that can assist with a Land Cruiser event.
CHAPTERS | TLCA

This is also very close to where I grew up. (Ulster County, NY)

If your looking for a great guided outing, look up Vermont Overland.

Please mention ih8mud if you register. They want to do an exclusive Land Cruiser event if there is interest

I sure will. I just relocated upstate NY last year and recently purchased my LX. I am excited to get involved with local Cruiser events and will definitely mention Ih8mud if I go. I love this site and will spread the word accordingly.

It's also Oktoberfest at Hunter that weekend.

Sounds like fun, going to have to put it on the calendar for next year since I already paid for the VOT event. I heard a lot of guys are driving from the overland expo east up to the VOT event. arich, are you going to the expo east this year?

Sounds like fun, going to have to put it on the calendar for next year since I already paid for the VOT event. I heard a lot of guys are driving from the overland expo east up to the VOT event. arich, are you going to the expo east this year?
Question for all:

I am looking to hit some fun off road trails this weekend in the Catskills. I am having trouble finding maps of any sort of 4x4 friendly spots. Anyone have anything they would be able to send me or recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom