Hunter Lake Trail Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trail: Hunter Lake

Description: This is a scenic trail that runs from Caughlin Ranch up to Hunter Lake.

Date: July 30th 2016

Leave Time: 9:00 am

Meeting Location: Scalari’s parking lot off Caughlin Ranch Parkway

Trail Difficulty: 1-2

Additional Equipment needed: Lunch

Duration of Run:We should be done mid afternoon. Depending on who shows and if we go in or out or run thru to Verdi or Boomtown

Tread Lightly / CB Channel 3 2M 146.6

upload_2015-4-11_20-1-22-png.1059913

As in the other thread, I am unfortunately out for an undetermined amount of time..
At this point I have cast/splint going about 10" above my knee and have to sit in the back of the 4Runner as I dont have quite enough room to comfortably sit in the front. Gonna be interesting next couple of months!!! You guys have fun.

So do we have a run. I will be in Sonoma for a couple of days will get back late friday. I am in but only for a in to the lake and back out. My daughter is in town and we wanted to do some stuff for the afternoon. Anyone else?

Perfect timing again. There is always a trail run whenever I have out of town guests.

Saw you guys heading south through pleasant valley this afternoon. Wish i could have gone.

That was after the run and probably just me and Will. He saved my butt as I had run out of gaso_O. Jeremy with his Jeep Rubicon also stopped by to help.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom