Huh ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

T, :flipoff2:, no rule could be no chrome or lattes. :flipoff2: :D

Cdan, now you just have to hook me up with a custom water injection and preferably not the old fashioned style of parking in the crick.

Brentbba, don't worry dude, I'm keeping all the pics of yo momma in chat. :flipoff2:

Rogue, no worries, you're still the biggest pansy in the forum. :flipoff2: Actually a fellow beater owner, so I got to be nice to you once in a while.

e, you'll get your storm when you least expect it. :flipoff2:

I just wanted to be cool like Gumby so I can go bungee jumping next time.
lachen.gif
If you don't know what I'm talking about then use the SEARCH button. :flipoff2:

well, I guess so much for the lack of green guys...
It's starting, fellas...!
:D
E

If junk gets out of controll I will turn on the "JUNK FILTER" :flipoff2:
Thank Woody for adding the "JUNK FILTER" and giving me the key to it :flipoff2:

I just had a really bad dream.....I dreampt woody hit his head while on holidays, and when he returned destroying the forum was his main aim, and the first thing he did was make Junk a moderator......

[move][glow=red,8,900]NOOOOOOOOOOO SAY IT ISNT SOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo[/glow][/move]

I see it as a sign of the Apocalypse

yep,the dark horse has arrived ;)

doug

Kinda like the Mod Squad when they make the criminals the cops....I mean the old mod Sqad....not that Giovanni Ribisi dude or Tay whatsisname....Claire Danes is kinda hot though...

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=11472;start=msg104673#msg104673 date=1076730106]
T, :flipoff2:, new rule could be no chrome or lattes. :flipoff2: :D
[/quote]
[glow=black,2,2] Actually , if you take away my chrome , that removes my travel mug from the picture , and I'd be SOL when it came time for lattes anyway !! :'( :'( :mad:[/glow]

[glow=black,2,2]T Y L E R - Couriering a skid of diet coke to my favourite Mod .. :D

[color=0000FF]T[/color][color=0008FF]O[/color][color=0010FF]Y[/color][color=0018FF]O[/color][color=0020FF]T[/color][color=0028FF]A [/color][color=0030FF]F[/color][color=0038FF]Z[/color][color=0040FF]J[/color][color=0048FF]8[/color][color=0050FF]0 [/color][color=0058FF]C[/color][color=0060FF]R[/color][color=0068FF]U[/color][color=0070FF]I[/color][color=0078FF]S[/color][color=0080FF]E[/color][color=0088FF]R[/color][color=0090FF]S [/color][color=0098FF]R[/color][color=00A0FF]O[/color][color=00A8FF]C[/color][color=00B0FF]K [/color][color=00B8FF]![/color][color=00C0FF]![/color][color=00C8FF]![/color][/glow]

Crap, no clue at all what to think about this development ... there is absolutely nothing in the search to cover this one! ;) Seriously, all the best to the junkster.

Well I'll be damned, was just thinking the other day after reading a couple posts by Junk that he was gettin a lil soft in his old age. Congrats Junk but you make a better bad guy than a good guy. Don't get all wussy on us.
Vince

[quote author=T Y L E R link=board=2;threadid=11472;start=msg104810#msg104810 date=1076761532]
Actually , if you take away my chrome , that removes my travel mug from the picture , and I'd be SOL when it came time for lattes anyway !! :'( :'( :mad:

T Y L E R - Couriering a skid of diet coke to my favourite Mod .. :D[/quote]

don't worry T, I know lattes are to you what diet cokes are to me.
ernaehrung019.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom