1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP Dana 60 for sale or trade for FJ80 front axle

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by leach, Aug 8, 2005.

1. leach

leach

This thread is also in the wanted section, but if some of you arent looking in there I figured someone might find it in this section.

I have for sale/trade an 80's Ford Dana 60 High Pinion with Kingpin knuckles, it comes with tierod, calipers, rotors, 3 locking hubs, 4.10 gears, complete axle shafts. With new seals and bearings/rotors turned and rebuilt calipers this axle will be ready to run.
    Price is 1000 for this axle.

I prefer to trade this axle though for a 93-97 FJ-80 axle with the locking differential. I am looking for an axle of similar condition/complete that is ready to go. If axle is not in good condition/ready to run with minor parts, I will not accept full trade, and will require money on top of axle.

I have pictures of the 60 and its parts. Let me know if anyone is interested.

steve.
    leach@vt.edu

2. leach

leach

On second thought, I will entertain offers for FJ-80 axles that dont have the electric locker as well.

Or does anyone know of a good place to find some 80 series axles? Thanks for your time and any help.

steve

3. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    Hit Christo up at Sleeoffroad.

He may be interested in the 60....

Good luck!

-Steve

4. leach

leach

Steve,