Howdy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everybody! New to the site, currently own a 73 International Scout II but am in the market for a LC. I've always loved them and looking forward to finding a FJ60/62 or FJ80 to add to the stable. Here's my current ride!View attachment 3238073

Welcome!

You may be interested in the following section.

You need an 80 in your possession. Keep looking!

There are lots of folks here with varying vehicles. We "try" to keep our questions in the respective sections, but there is frequent cross-posting.

We'll abuse you and call you names, but in the end we'll actually help after you prove your worth and ability to put up with the crap.

What's your goal in a LC?

Welcome!

You may be interested in the following section.

You need an 80 in your possession. Keep looking!

There are lots of folks here with varying vehicles. We "try" to keep our questions in the respective sections, but there is frequent cross-posting.

We'll abuse you and call you names, but in the end we'll actually help after you prove your worth and ability to put up with the crap.

What's your goal in a LC?
Right on! Thanks for the International link.

My background is in plumbing so I'm used to abuse!

Honestly, my goal with a LC is to have an adventure vehicle for camping/wheeling and everyday badassery. My Scout is all original and not insanely road trip reliable and I'm not interested in trailering it whenever I want to hit the trails in Colorado or wherever I'm heading, plus my wife is afraid I'll destroy it. I love the Scout and will never sell it, but I need a LC in my life!

Welcome! Get a 93+ 1FZ-FE and you won't have to put up with any 3FE (91 & 92) harassment that has been going on in this forum for as long as I've been a member.
And if you insist on getting a 3FE for whatever reasons, budget, reliability and the nostalgia or what have you; by all means, and there are only a handful of us left on here that actually don't mind putting up with the MUD crap.
All jokes aside, what are the goals for the LC? Rock crawling, overlanding, mall crawling, garage queen?
Start from answering the simple questions.

Cheers,.
91 - 3FE- 250+k, 3x locked, part- time, 37s, 4" lift

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom