Howdy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mdkaboom

SILVER Star
Threads
Mahalo everyone!

Not sure how active the group is but figured I'd post up/check in.

Got here a few months ago and settling nicely (Aiea). Brought the two hundy out with us - big fat silver bastard on 35s if you see me, don't be a stranger 🤙.

Happy to lend a hand on a project, drink beers or just bull**** on cruisers anytime.

Cheers ~ Matthew

IN…been talking about taking my girls camping up there but know better than to go without someone who has done it before haha

I'm down to check out the flats and campgrounds - even just for the day. And also without a winch so probably avoid the initiator with my moderately overweight 200.

I'm down to check out the flats and campgrounds - even just for the day. And also without a winch so probably avoid the initiator with my moderately overweight 200.
I'm out of state until 26 Feb but would be down for the following weekend; 5 March. Let me know who's down and we can coord details from there.

Yes

I'll be with kids at Peacock Flats campsite B 6/4 afternoon to 6/5 mid morning. Stop by if you're in the area. Will likely be heading up from Yokohama bay around noon 6/4.

I'll be with kids at Peacock Flats campsite B 6/4 afternoon to 6/5 mid morning. Stop by if you're in the area. Will likely be heading up from Yokohama bay around noon 6/4.
We are heading up tomorrow in the a.m. just to ride the trail for the day. Not sure how long you are staying, or if we are running all the way to the campground, but we'll keep an eye out for ya.

We are heading up tomorrow in the a.m. just to ride the trail for the day. Not sure how long you are staying, or if we are running all the way to the campground, but we'll keep an eye out for ya.
It was nice to meet you and see the 200 at the trail - must have been like walking for that beast.
Sorry we couldn’t stay - kids were anxious to get in the water and Mom was waiting for us at home.

Now worries bro - great meeting you! You gots a puuurdy 80, love that green. As always good to see those trim beasts up on the trail. We should really try to get that whole campground for a Mud rally sometime soon.

Now worries bro - great meeting you! You gots a puuurdy 80, love that green. As always good to see those trim beasts up on the trail. We should really try to get that whole campground for a Mud rally sometime soon.
We’ll be up there again 7/7 - 7/10 weekend

As of this morning, all sites on Campsite A were still available if you guys want to reserve some nights

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom