how to post a thread or question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like to post a question about how to wire my headlight switch but I don't know where to start.

For starters, fill out your signature so we know what truck you have. Once known, you can post in the appropriate section based on that

You DID read the User Guide, correct? It was linked multiple times as part of the registration process....

As noted, first determine the model vehicle you have, then post your question in the appropriate tech section.

Hi all. I have a 2013 4×4 FJ. I want to lift my FJ for style and driving for the concrete jungle, With the occasional off-road. Any suggestions on lift kit?

Again, post in the appropriate Tech section..........................

Where is the "signature"
one of the many settings in your preferences. Click your username, then the options in the dropdown box.

Umm...what does "post in the appropriate tech section mean". there is nothing on my menu that says "tech section"...sorry I'm stuck but my brain is extremely literal

if you find out let me know? I cant find it either......I cant even find out how to create a post!

if you find out let me know? I cant find it either......I cant even find out how to create a post!
On the menu bar up top, click on "Forums".
When you get to that screen, scroll down to the 2nd section which is titled: "Vehicle Tech Forums". Then select the vehicle series of Land Cruiser you have.
Once you do that, there is an orange button on the right side of the screen that reads: "Post New Thread".

Cheers! and good luck!

On the menu bar up top, click on "Forums".
When you get to that screen, scroll down to the 2nd section which is titled: "Vehicle Tech Forums". Then select the vehicle series of Land Cruiser you have.
Once you do that, there is an orange button on the right side of the screen that reads: "Post New Thread".

Cheers! and good luck!
Thanks!!

Hi newby here. any idea why i can not post a thread? says I am using to many TAGS! Gives the following error.
  • You may only apply 5 tags to this content.
  • This content may only have 10 tags in total.

Threads have a Title, Content, and Tags. Simply don't fill anything in the Tags box before you submit the Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom