How to buy RHD 200's? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey,

I'm trying to work out how to get some RHD Cruisers to ship to south america. My best guess is to get them from japan somehow, but does anyone have any idea how to go about doing this? And is there somewhere/someone I can go to about getting a discount for a few of them?

Cheers
Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I might be able to assist you on this;

Where to in South America?
Are you clear on your import/legal laws and procedures?
New or used (slightly used)?
How many do you need and is it for business (constant) or personal (one off)?

FYI, Japan only produce the 4.7 L no 5.7, yet.

Regards,

MD.

I'm trying to work out how to get some RHD Cruisers to ship to south america. My best guess is to get them from japan somehow, but does anyone have any idea how to go about doing this? And is there somewhere/someone I can go to about getting a discount for a few of them?

Cheers
Kyle

MUDIMOND -

To Guyana

For the most part. I mean, they don't really care about any emissions or anything like that, but there is a 100% duty to import anything that new. Otherwise I think it's free to do what you like. Very third world country btw.

Probably going to want new ones. I'll check if slightly used will work.

They are for business and personal actually. We would probably want some for family use down there, and the rest are to sell, price depending. Someone is down there selling them for $65,000USD which is why I'm looking at selling them if I can get them for the right price. I know in the states that's what they sell for MSRP which is why I want to see the price of them in Japan.

I didn't realize they were only 4.7's over there but honestly that should be fine because I'd prefer the RHD, again I'll check. I just really need to work out someone who can get them bought and sent I suppose?

Hi Kyle,

I PM-ed you earlier, see your Inbox for my email address.

Regards,
MD.

MUDIMOND -

To Guyana

For the most part. I mean, they don't really care about any emissions or anything like that, but there is a 100% duty to import anything that new. Otherwise I think it's free to do what you like. Very third world country btw.

They are for business and personal actually. We would probably want some for family use down there, and the rest are to sell, price depending. Someone is down there selling them for $65,000USD which is why I'm looking at selling them if I can get them for the right price. I know in the states that's what they sell for MSRP which is why I want to see the price of them in Japan.

I didn't realize they were only 4.7's over there but honestly that should be fine because I'd prefer the RHD, again I'll check. I just really need to work out someone who can get them bought and sent I suppose?

MUDIMOND -

To Guyana

If someone is selling them for $65K, then they're getting them in for very little in importation duties, that's not a lot of profit over the wholesale price of a 200 series.

If someone is selling them for $65K, then they're getting them in for very little in importation duties, that's not a lot of profit over the wholesale price of a 200 series.

I forgot to mention that we can buy "duty-free" papers

HomePage

Maybe these guys could get some RHDs for you.

thanks people, I'm working with a guy now who seems to be able to help me with what i need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom