How sketchy are these potential orders? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wondering if anyone had used these sites to ship similar parts.

First is a new oak dash pad I’m trying to source. I found one on amayama that will ship from japan. Shipping is expensive but overall would be less expensive than having the dash re-covered by just-dashes.

The second is a gold rear “4WD” emblem. I haven’t been able to source a “full time 4WD” emblem anywhere (7543160040) so I’m substituting the “4WD” only emblem. Farpost seems to be a Russian EBay. Total cost with shipping would be about 45-50. This is the only place I can find it.

Amayama is trustworthy. If they are willing to ship you the dash, go for it. However there is a good chance that the order will bounce back as "NLA" after you try to order it.

Farpost... First of all the emblem you're trying to order is marked "sold" on Nov 2019. Second, even if you do find something there that you want to buy, the chances are that the sellers will not accept any form of payment except for the internal Russian bank transfer. So unless you have a friend over there who can facilitate the deal, you're S.O.L.

I've got an entire used dash from my 95 in my garage. I have no idea how to ship it, but I bet it would be less than shipping from China. It's not new, but it's pretty good if you want to figure it how to get it.

If the dash is coming from Japan just make sure it is left hand drive.

I've got an entire used dash from my 95 in my garage. I have no idea how to ship it, but I bet it would be less than shipping from China. It's not new, but it's pretty good if you want to figure it how to get it.

sent you a pm

As far as the emblems go, I think I’m the only one in the world who wants the gold ones. Does anybody have a nice set lying around in their garage somewhere?

As far as the emblems go, I think I’m the only one in the world who wants the gold ones. Does anybody have a nice set lying around in their garage somewhere?
Check w/ @Grantskys17 Looks he plastidipped his, maybe he'd sell or trade and maybe he has one on the back you need.

Yeah I just plastdipped my rear gold emblems and grill. I’d consider selling or trading possibly since I’d just have to peel off the black

I just ordered door handles and A-pillar straps from this website:

They show to have the oak dash in stock. I stopped short of ordering the dash, but they're asking about 1/2 the price of justdashes.com to redo my current dash.

Wondering if anyone had used these sites to ship similar parts.

First is a new oak dash pad I’m trying to source. I found one on amayama that will ship from japan. Shipping is expensive but overall would be less expensive than having the dash re-covered by just-dashes.

The second is a gold rear “4WD” emblem. I haven’t been able to source a “full time 4WD” emblem anywhere (7543160040) so I’m substituting the “4WD” only emblem. Farpost seems to be a Russian EBay. Total cost with shipping would be about 45-50. This is the only place I can find it.

I purchased the last 3 gold package kits. If your still looking you can let me know. Haven’t decided on pricing yet. I’m keeping at least 1 for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom