Houston Meetings

I saw in the FAQs that this group meets every other month but I dont see any other threads talking about it. Is that still going on and yall just post somewhere else?

duggy

SILVER Star
Meetings have been sparse lately, and it's completely my fault. I've been so busy lately but we are planning to have a swap meet/garage sale in early April. We are definitely more active on Facebook.

Damn, had I known I would have made my rounds up there today instead of yesterday. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be heading to the beach here shortly instead. I'll catch y'all on the next one.

Spoke with Duc in regards to possibly having a Galveston beach meet and he said he would put something together. Yay!!!!!

Yes, I believe he made a post on FB already. He just hasn’t gotten around to make one on the form yet. Also Duc my brother wanted to know would a Jeep be allowed? Thanks in advance.

I apologize if this is last minute but wanted to post see if anyone on here would like to attend. Me and two others will be attending. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom