Honest mechanic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

REKCUT

SILVER Star
Threads
I am looking for recommendations of a honest small mechanic shop in or near OP. Daughters rx300 has a belt squealing at cold start up. I changed out the belts last month. May just need adjusted. I know what mechanics do for the most part when they see a young girl show up. Anyone have someone they trust in that area?

Thanks

I recommend Burnett Automotive. 6 locations here in KC. We sell them a ton of tires and I take all our cars there. Total pros.

If you're near by. I can check it out for you guys? I live in Spring Hill and have plenty of tools.

That is a very generous offer but I really don't want to impose on somebody free time. Will save that favor for a time when its an emergency. I don't mind paying just looking for an honest shop. Will probably give Burnett a try.

Keaton automotive is right off 151st and Metcalf. Friend of mine is the owner. His name is David. Great guy and does great work.

Keaton automotive is right off 151st and Metcalf. Friend of mine is the owner. His name is David. Great guy and does great work.

Thank you

this might be too late but i have found over the years with toyota and lexus , the factory belts always do better . oem stuff should be denso or centric also .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom