For Sale hjz77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Putting out a feeler as I may need to sell my Cruiser. It is a 1992 HJZ77 with 185000 kms. 5speed H55 no lockers. This truck has been great no problems at all, has been converted to run on veggie oil, turbo and intercooler. I don't have any pictures to post, but I bought the truck from Simon Liew at TLC import connection, I know he has posted pictures of my truck so you can seach it that way. I have always changed oil every 5000 kms with full synthetic oil all fluids changed on a regular basis with full synthetic. new rad and newer tires 285 75 16. Sorry for the poor post right now as I never thought I would sell, but things change. Would be willing to trade for another diesel Cruiser of lesser value and some cash.

Sorry I did not put a Price as I don't really want to sell. It was hard enough to just post this. So if I had to around 22000 obo

You should post a bit more details on this truck.
Fix your original add and include some pictures please.

I will get pics up as soon as I can still trying to wrap my head around having to sell my truck. The truck is Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. Like I posted earlier I know Simon Liew has posted pics of my truck when he had it hopefully this will help untill I can do so. thanks

ah at least write out full spec thing. It would probably make this thing sell a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom