HJ61 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am very new to this site and I have been looking for a "new" vehicle for a few months now and I have decided that I want to try to get an HJ61. The years don't matter but an '88 or '89 would be awesome. Googling HJ61s for sale led me to a few import sights. I feel the apprehension that most people do about buying something w/o physically seeing it. My question is difference in importing from AUS or JPN and which would be better? Also is there an importing FAQ available on the site with general info? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Get a hold of Chris Spaulding, "chrisspaulding" (I think that is his user name on here). He does this occaisonally, he is your best resource. He is located in Greensboro, NC. I bought an HDJ-80 off of him.

Awesome thanks for the info. Does he handle all of the importing or did you have to do anything other than sign papers? Also which state did it go to?

Steve at Land Cruisers Direct is a great guy to work with! I purchased my HJ61 from him sight unseen and I'm not disappointed in the slightest. The wife also purchased a BJ71 from him that is in great shape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom