High School Auto Teacher (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We're in need of a high school auto teacher for next school year. I'm looking for anyone that might be interested. You don't have to have a four year degree, ASE certification or experience can get you certified to teach. PM me if you are interested and we can talk details.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
We're in need of a high school auto teacher for next school year. I'm looking for anyone that might be interested. You don't have to have a four year degree, SAE certification or experience can get you certified to teach. PM me if you are interested and we can talk details.

Thanks,
Jim

Some of the questions I've received via PM:

What school? Peoria High School, basically 83 ave and Peoria
What does it pay? I'd figure around mid 40's but there are numerous variables, insurance, state retirement and other benefits
Hours: Roughly 7-2:30 with an hour and twenty min prep time, and summers off obviously
Facilities: State of the art NATEF certified shop. You'll have road force balancers, Hunter alignment rack, four lifts, etc. If it's in a shop it's in this shop. You'll also have a budget to purchase additional equipment.
How do I get certified? That's where I come in. Either myself or someone on my team will walk you through all of it. There are multiple avenues to get certified.
I've never taught: We provide multiple paid all day trainings that cover all aspects of teaching and running a CTE lab.

If you have any question shoot them my way.

Thanks,
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom