Help with TIS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I paid for 1 month of access to TIS, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to get any half way decent information from it.

For example, I got new weatherstripping for the back door. A search for “weather stripping” yields no hits. The repair manual sections for back door components doesn’t even list all the parts on the back door.

Figure I’m doing something wrong here. Anyone with experience using TIS got any advice?

Had kind of hoped it would be a large PDF I could scroll through, but it seems like you have to already know the exact section name you’re looking for…

Answered my own question: the website does not play nice with safari browser on iOS. Gotta open pages in a new tab to get the entire document. For whatever reason, when you click a section, it just opens the first page. You don’t get a scroll bar when doing this in safari unless you open to a new tab.

That being said, if anyone has sections of the manual they need, leave a comment here. I’ll do my best to share that section before my subscription expires at the end of March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom