Help me with prices (CB + Firestik + CD Player) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok guys. I drowned my navigation brain box the other day, and now I am going to get a single din CD/iPod player to replace it (funds are tight these days). Here's what I'm looking at:

Pioneer DEH-P3200UB
Pioneer DEH-P4200UB CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

Cobra 18 WX ST II:
Amazon.com: Cobra 18WXSTII 40-Channel CB Radio: Electronics

5' Firestik II:
Firestik II Easy Tune CB Radio Antenna, 5-FT, Black NEW - eBay (item 380263431883 end time Aug-30-10 18:56:42 PDT)

Do you guys know of cheaper places to get them? The reason I am thinking crutchfield for the radio is because I think they are the only ones that will send me the dash kit and stuff that I need for free. I'm actually going to have them send me a double-din dash kit so I can do the CB under the receiver like many others have done.

I would really prefer a CB that uses an external speaker so I can mount it in the center speaker thing on the dash that is no longer used, but I can't seem to find one that will fit there, and has the weather channels, and is in the same price range (cheap).

The firestik is pretty straightforward. Getting the II because it should be easier to tune. Getting the 5' because it seems to be that the longer, the better, and that's the longest one they make of this particular antenna.

BTW this is all going into a 4th Gen 4Runner if that helps at all. Also, I'd like to have it all installed by Thursday (pending shipping) since I am taking a trip on Friday and would really like some music. In other words, tell me what you think...but quickly! Thanks!!

EDIT: Changed my mind on the deck. Going to spend just a bit extra for a couple extra features, and I nicer look IMO. I changed it up there :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom