HElp me plz to make a right decision about choosing tractor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good afernoon everyone!

Trying to find the answer on different forums and have a question to ask you

Me grandfather has a farm and together with my sister we decided to buy him a tractor to help with all his business. he's raising ships, so I think a new tractor will help him in many deeds.

We have 2 variants to choose: the first one and the other one

The thing is me and my sister have no idea about technical questions, we just found this tractors because of treirs price

So maybe anyone could help us to make a right choise and make a good present for our grandpa, thank you

If have any questions or want additional information, don’t hesitate to ask)

Those tractors are above my level of expertise. I would go to the forums at TractorbyNet and look there.

How many hectors of ships does have planted?

I recently read " International Tractor Encyclopedia", maybe you should start there. I have no idea what tractor you'd use for "raising ships", perhaps he's raising sheep? Does he have 12 of them? 1200 sheep? This is a question like which beer should I drink, or which tires should I buy?

Perhaps hit the books at the local library and start there. It could even be a horse farm, where he needs no tractors; just use the horses!

There, I just saved you €65K euro for that John Deere, and will take my 10% commission. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom