Help Folk, I know it can be bad! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you folks! I am getting the fusible links tomorrow. I hope it works!:)

Thank you folks! I am getting the fusible links tomorrow. I hope it works!:)

well, if not, at least you have now a claim on his first born -hopefully a cute girl... :D

I'm tellin' ya though, nobody comes within 50 yds of my baby with jumper cables... :eek::)

Last edited:
I say thanks a million to Lka and everyone else that contributed to resolving the issue. It was the fusible link only and it is now fixed! The rely was fine, so I have an extra one. Also, I got another spare fusible link!:D:D:D:grinpimp::grinpimp::D

Again, thank you!:cheers:

help..help

Folks help again! I spoke too soon!

The LC is now running rough! I switched the ECU with one from an LC that runs fine in order to rule out this possible issue. I have run the LC through several drive cycles, but it is not getting better.

Any thought? TIA!:frown:

So the ECU swapping did not solve the rough running issue?

sounds unrelated to the original post. would start checking all the regular stuff. plugs, wires, cap, compression test, so on and so on.....

Yep, what he said. Is it throwing any codes? If you don't have a factory service manual, you are welcome to borrow mine, I'm just over in south beaverton.

Yep, what he said. Is it throwing any codes? If you don't have a factory service manual, you are welcome to borrow mine, I'm just over in south beaverton.

Thanks! Plugs, wires, cap, and rotor are on my list! They are due to be changed anyway, so we will see! No codes! I will let you know about the service manual. Again, thank you!

Folks, it was a cracked spark plug! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom