Wanted Help finding Suspension Bushing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I cannot find a front stabalizer bar bushing for my 95 fzj80 . I'm not referring to the ones that go with the stabalizer link but the round bushing that go inside of the stabalizer bar ends along with a nut and bolt. My fsm shows the bushing but doesn't give me a part number. I'm looking to source one locally in the U.S. . An help would be greatly appreciated.

Try this:

Stabilizer Bar & Components for 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser | Toyota Parts

upload_2018-4-20_17-36-37.png

It's not showing the bushing that goes in the ends where the bar is mounted. What your showing is the links and their bushings. I'm trying to post a pic on here without having to use a url.
Screenshot_20180420-184210_Gallery.jpg

OK I get it.

I recall someone else chasing this down.

Do multiple searches on this forum for stabilizer bar bushings or sway bar bushings You may end up with a bunch of threads, but I know someone figured it out.

Maybe @NLXTACY knows.

I think you need 90385 11021

and the spacer/sleeve 90560 10275

maybe a new bolt and nut

I think they are also used on the rear on a 100 series....which I just redid a few months ago

Last edited:
We keep all the OEM sway bar and suspension bushings are hardware in stock.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers
Shop 209-475-8808

I think you need 90385 11021

and the spacer/sleeve 90560 10275

maybe a new bolt and nut

I think they are also used on the rear on a 100 series....which I just redid a few months ago

Yes I finally found the part however I didn't see the nut and bolt to order. Fingers crossed on being able to reuse the old one. Thanks for the response !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom