Help finding FJ62 rear O2 sensor pigtail. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an 88 FJ62 and the previous owner deleted one of the O2 sensors (bank2). I am trying to find the electrical connector and I can't seem to locate it. Several posts have mentioned that it is above or laying on top of the transmission. What wire bundle does it come from? I have the wiring that comes from the harness on the back of the intake (Bank 1), I just can't seem to find the one that is suppose to got to Bank 2. Most of the wiring is in good shape and appears OEM. It is probably tucked away somewhere. The exhaust was redone at some point and only one sensor is currently installed and hooked up. Of course I am getting a 28 CEL code which is the bank 2 O2 sensor. Thanks for all of your help.

Well, after some looking, I found the issue. Previous owner cut the harness off at the main branch near the rear of the engine. Looks like little wire repair is in order. Additionally, it appears that the signal wire for the O2 sensor is a shielded wire. Do any of you guys happen to have a harness you wouldn't mind cutting an Bank 2 sensor branch off for me so I can keep the shielded signal wire in tact? Thanks in advance.

IMG_9299 copy.jpg
IMG_9300 copy.jpg

I am in the process of trimming my harness down while doing a 5.3 swap. Happy to drop this in the mail for you. Shoot me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom