Help - Argh - Help !~#? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

neither! I test fit the stock rims and they fit fine - tight, but fine.

So after bleeding the brakes this weekend it should be good to go...

Well Bruce is back together, brakes are bleed (which was a bit of an ordeal) and I've road tested him - the brakes feel good but not great, the pedals still a bit soft, and that's even after bleeding the master cylinder and the brake lines - I think the master cylinder might be wonky - but the rig is very streetable now and I believe ready for stickers - woot.

I've actually bleed all the brakes twice on the beast - not that it could not use it again, but I'd like to run in the brakes a bit before I go through the aggravation bleeding the brakes again.

Why I think the MC might be wonky is when I bleed the MC, fluid forcefully came out of the rear outlet but not so much out of the front outlet - I don't know if this is normal or not, but the brakes are still not as firm as I'd like.

I have a vacume style bleader that draws the fluid through the bleeders.
I have found this is the easiest way to bleed brakes after any service has been done.
let me know if the brakes still feal wonky and we can bleed them this way.

PJ I took Bruce out for a longish drive yesterday and the brakes are still softer than I'd like but they seem to work fine - I wouldn't mind help bleeding them again though to at least try getting them where I'd like them.

Let me know when's good for you.

Good news! After much effort, Bruce is officially back on the road.

Most excellent...

Now on to that output bearing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom