Hello From Baton Rouge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone... if you see me driving around town in a white 2016 LC please say hello. I used to be a member of a TLCA chapter out in NM. At that time I drove a FJ Cruiser. This is my first LC and I'm hoping it doesn't stay stock for much longer. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a mechanic so I am looking for someone familiar with the LC to do a lift for me. Anyone have some suggestions on a trusted mechanic? I see the Searchers stickers around town on Jeeps and the occasional 4-Runner, but wasn't sure if that was the best option or not.

Hope to maybe meet some of you guys around town soon.

Welcome to Louisiana and congrats on your 2016 LC that is one sweet rig :cheers:. We have a resident mechanic and club member here in Lafayette that knows LC's and Toys well. He's also a great resource and adviser in all thing mechanical. His name is Paul Kegley. Searchers is a great group of folks as is the 4 Wheel parts shop in your area but neither know LC's or Toys that well especially one as new as a 2016 they won't know much of anything about it as most of the clientele is 90% Jeeps. Our club is based out of the Lafayette area but our sponsored dealership is Team Toyota there in Baton Rouge. We look forward to meeting you as well. If your on Facebook our page is here

Last edited:
One of our members 2013 model 2 1/2 of lift and SLEE sliders. He did outstanding this trip in Hot Springs, Paul Kegley did the work on it.
292868_520638334613066_98574191_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom