Hello Forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to mud. Nice looking 80. Lots of info here if you read the faq and search the archives.

You’ll soon find you cannot run an Aussie in the front with AWD so may want to amend your plans. Different locker or add part time kit but I’d go selectable locker personally.

ok good to know. Dumb question.... is it possible to aftermarket “Triple lock” them?

Sincerely,

Noob
Yes...all 80 trucks come stock with a center locking system that engages when you select low range gears with the transfer case. If you install after market differential lockers, then your truck would be triple locked.

I suggest you start out slow... get the sliders, Order a turbo kit and York compressor @NLXTACY . You can use it for air lockers in the future. Then to get ready for a lift order the caster correction kit and panhard bracket from @Delta VS . They also have bumpers and other assessories for a nice mild build. Once you get all that, then you can baseline the rig!

The trick is to spend all the money fast so it doesn't hurt for so long....

I suggest you start out slow... get the sliders, Order a turbo kit and York compressor @NLXTACY . You can use it for air lockers in the future. Then to get ready for a lift order the caster correction kit and panhard bracket from @Delta VS . They also have bumpers and other assessories for a nice mild build. Once you get all that, then you can baseline the rig!

The trick is to spend all the money fast so it doesn't hurt for so long....

Lololol. Makes sense

Also consider ditching the CB in favor of ham radio. Much more useful when overlanding. See the communications section of this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom