Hello Arkansas Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Fellow Arkansas Cruisers

I just purchased a 92 FJ80 Cruiser. I'm going to try to make to the rally in July. I was wondering if there where any fellow Cruisers in the NW Arkansas area? I'm interested in any possible events in that area. Please give me a shout out if your in this area and you know of an event up around these parts.

If included a picture of my cruiser just in case you see me out.
FJ80.jpg

Green Country Cruisers has a few NW AR memebers, might want to cross post.

Hello Fellow Arkansas Cruisers

I just purchased a 92 FJ80 Cruiser. I'm going to try to make to the rally in July. I was wondering if there where any fellow Cruisers in the NW Arkansas area? I'm interested in any possible events in that area. Please give me a shout out if your in this area and you know of an event up around these parts.

If included a picture of my cruiser just in case you see me out.
You might want to check out the Green Country Cruisers:
www.greencountrycruisers.com
We've got a Poker Run scheduled for March 17 at SuperLift Off Road Vehicle park, as well as a list of other events planned for 2007. There's several other FJ80's in the club - and, present company excepted, they're a pretty decent bunch of guys! (and gals!)

I live in Rogers. I'm not sure if you've seen all the growth in this area, but there are alot of constructions sites that offer a little climbing and mud. This is my first LC and I've linked it so far. It will go up a wall.

Thanks for the update. I'm interested and meeting other LC owners.

Welcome ;)

hey, I ran into someone with an fj62 in my housing development yesterday. I chased you down in my black GTI, but only cause I saw the ih8mud sticker ;)

Rig looked pretty clean!

I live in Alma. and got cruiser buds all over the place. Welcome to the addiction af cruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom