Heavier rated coil springs options for 200 series. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a ‘21 LC200 series with ARB front and rear bumpers, full steel skids, and a drawer system. I wanted to see what options are out there for upgrading the rear coil springs. I am located in the US so it must be companies that are based or ship to US.

Thanks!

Pretty much all your options are listed here.

Precisely what you want depends on a number of factors, including whether your ARB rear has swingouts or is just the base bumper, what kind of loads you carry at max, how much lift you want, how much rake you want, how stiff or soft you like your ride, etc. I recommend getting yourself on a CAT scale somewhere *before* ordering anything - it's well worth the $13.

I'm 3540# front, 3700# rear and went with the Ironman TOY064EA medium coils which are rated for 220-880#. With my setup these are really nice, however if I had 100-200# less constant weight they'd probably be too stiff. I would have tried the OME 2721 but those were double the cost at the time and harder to come by.

I have a ‘21 LC200 series with ARB front and rear bumpers, full steel skids, and a drawer system. I wanted to see what options are out there for upgrading the rear coil springs. I am located in the US so it must be companies that are based or ship to US.

Thanks!

Have pretty much the same setup, on a 21LC200/HE. I have Icon suspension too, when I loaded the drawers, added F/S tire, it sagged back down to stock. I installed Dobinsons coils (C59-545) and it solved problem.

IMG_5333.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom