Heading out to drive this Tx Hill Country tour (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CB is all you need. Most of the route has adequate cell coverage. But, there is 0 coverage the entire length of James River Road and most of Salt Branch. I just use a magnet mount antenna from Wally World and have been happy with the range and quality.

I already have a 3' fire stick. Looks like I can get a mount for the hood and run Coax through passenger side fire wall relatively easy. I removed my CD changer when I deleted my nav, so I think I'm going to use that space for the CB.

Yeah, lucky for me, when I was investigating mine, PO had already put a hole in the firewall to run a brake controller, so it was honestly a quick setup for me.

I live in Houston and would be interested. Maybe we can meet up and roll out from here.

Great, looking forward to it. Got the needed paperwork and hall pass from my wife :D

She's not coming along? I'm bringing my wife and two kids. 4 & 2....should be interesting lol.

The pup may tag along as well if I can figure the logistics behind a hotel room and the pup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom