Have these springs had their day? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New FJ62 rear springs from Toyota are around $500 each. If you get a 25% discount, that puts them in the $400 price range. That's about the same cost as OME springs. I obtained my price quotes from Toyota of Dallas.

Thanks for this valuable information - it is all I need to know. As I am going for aftermarket springs (UK made) it is not the relative merits of 60 v 62 springs that concerns me, just that they are the same size (sorry should have mentioned that)
Since this appears to be the case I will go ahead and order them.

Just to let you know, Toyota front springs are $576 each and rears $720 each in the UK. My after market alternatives are $120 each. Could well be a case of getting what you pay for, but the UK made are not the cheapest around. I could get some made in India for $60 each... Here's the british company making tham - in case anyone is interested: www.british-springs.co.uk

Thanks again, Jim

I havne't looked at the $ of springs in the UK.. but last time I was in france dobinsons were fairly well advertised. I think that one aussi mfg. OME, dobinsons, etc should be the ticket. If you don't have any good 4x4 shops for cruisers put that cruiser on the train through the chunnel and hit foxy or one of the outfitters near paris.. No better excuse for a road trip than a suspension..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom