Has anyone used Custom EFIS for 350 conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=sledge916 link=board=1;threadid=8510;start=msg73081#msg73081 date=1070934736]
I have a kit on order from JW at Custom EFS for several months now, it is for my 77 fj40, he says that he has done a few now but I wonder what is taking him so long, I can give full reprt if you like if I get my kit soon,

Sethro
[/quote]

I think he has been trying to figure out a better distributor settup (HEI) rather than modifying a LC distributor. This is assuming your kit is for the 2F.

Brandon

For around $2k you get get a good medium mileage GEN II Vortec and not have to buy any additional parts or accessories. I would encourage you to at least give this option some consideration.

have you gone this way? I guess you have if you are encouraging me to do this, seems like t-case adapters and new drive line will add up lots of $ as well, my only concern is , will a v-8 have the crazy tourqe down low, I can let the rrr's go down to 250 - 300 RPM then give a little gas and the darn thing pulls great, this is a driver plus my expedition truck, so nice to have the ragged ole six just purrin under the hood so happy to just poke along when we are checkin out all this cool stuff here in Az. Not so nice on the extended road runs though, sounds like she is going to give way, BOOOM! not really but she screams.

Seth

If yer gonna spend that kinda money, go with the multi port. The TBI is basically an electric carb. If you were gettin a used one it's worth it, if not save up and get the MPFI.

My $.02

What was ever found out about this company?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom