Harrop E-Locker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm putting together a group buy for Harrop E-Lockers. Just wanted to see if there was any interest from the Razorback Land Cruisers? I need a total of 10 or more. Call me @ (501) 562-6494 for the prices. These are direct from Harrop.

IMG_1102.JPG
We have units in stock!

Looks awesome. I've heard good things about these.

I chatted with Brian at Mud Connection today about a Harrop Elocker for my FJ60. His price was much, much better than what I was expecting so I went down there and bought one. :) Yep, my cruiser will have a front locker soon.

The price was comparable to ARB air locker prices and the group buy price is actually less than an ARB.

They can get any Harrop locker. Just remember that you can't run one in a c-clip axle. So no 40, 55, or 60 rear axle applications. Full floater or front axles only.

Thanks @Mud Connection

I chatted with Brian at Mud Connection today about a Harrop Elocker for my FJ60. His price was much, much better than what I was expecting so I went down there and bought one. :) Yep, my cruiser will have a front locker soon.

The price was comparable to ARB air locker prices and the group buy price is actually less than an ARB.

They can get any Harrop locker. Just remember that you can't run one in a c-clip axle. So no 40, 55, or 60 rear axle applications. Full floater or front axles only.

Thanks @Mud Connection

Woohoo! In time for Ramble?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom