Harrison East to Nahatlatch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Buddy and I rode our bikes around yesterday exploring to see if we could find some rugged yet accessible places to camp this summer, took a side trip up to Clear Creek was surprisingly clean, did not go past 45 KMS on the Harrison East main road explored a few side roads, rode out to Cultas and did the FSR to Tamihi then road to the end of Chipmunk up by Chilliwack lake - put about 450 kms on the bike in 9 hours , Im getting old my ass is sore ! My buddy wan to ride the Nahatlatch loop so he asked me to discuss with any one I Know that has done it lately .

yep - those were the days...

Drove to the end of Nahatlatch Valley (almost), and then back down the Kookipi/Shovel Creek to East Harrison yesterday. East Harrison was a GONG show. What a joke of humanity.

However the summit was almost snow free, and there was ZERO people in between Nahatlatch and Harrison. Lots of bear s***!

Did this on June 4th was a nice day trip x2 on the bear s*** did not see any wildlife till we got to the Fraser Canyon then saw 2 nice bucks in velvet some nice country in between and the road was in decent shape.
group photo 1 hhs-bb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom