SOLD H151 transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I have a H151 transmission for sale with belhousing and output shaft for a 1HDT/Ft . I bought this one in a package deal with a 1HDFT engine from a fellow Mud member. The HF2A t case is already converted to part time by the po and a new transfer case shifter and linkage has been sourced to put this in the correct location fir a 70 series install.

I was gonna use this in my own 75 troopy but as I have 2 brand new R151’s sitting here that no one wants I will just use those rather then upgrade to this bad boy.
The transmission shifter is not included but can be sourced from several vendors and you can choose the right one for your cruiser.

These don’t show up to often and it looks like a clean one with already a bunch of new parts sourced for it .

2750$

I can also include a brand new 300 mm clutch and clutch cover for an extra 250$ if you are going to use this with a 1HDT.

10DD6FA8-06DD-490B-988A-82482B35277A.jpeg
789D3C6E-EF9E-4CB8-90A1-97B7500F301A.jpeg
491D201B-0F46-43C5-A398-1C76A1AA3DD6.jpeg
88831AE9-60A8-4A46-A54A-519B4FCDDD41.jpeg

Bump

Do you still have the 1HD-FT? If so: package ?
Parts like this don't last very long , 1hdt and this transmission are sold but I have another H151 on the way in the container with all the little parts to drop it in a 80.

Parts like this don't last very long , 1hdt and this transmission are sold but I have another H151 on the way in the container with all the little parts to drop it in a 80.
Howdy. Heard about you from @CenTXFJ60 and others. In San Antonio. Need an H151 for conversion in my LX450. No rush. Just wanted to make contact and start the ball rolling. Thx

I have a H151 transmission for sale with belhousing and output shaft for a 1HDT/Ft . I bought this one in a package deal with a 1HDFT engine from a fellow Mud member. The HF2A t case is already converted to part time by the po and a new transfer case shifter and linkage has been sourced to put this in the correct location fir a 70 series install.

I was gonna use this in my own 75 troopy but as I have 2 brand new R151’s sitting here that no one wants I will just use those rather then upgrade to this bad boy.
The transmission shifter is not included but can be sourced from several vendors and you can choose the right one for your cruiser.

These don’t show up to often and it looks like a clean one with already a bunch of new parts sourced for it .

2750$

I can also include a brand new 300 mm clutch and clutch cover for an extra 250$ if you are going to use this with a 1HDT.
Are H150’s still accessible? I assume no longer in production as replaced by 151. Was interested in it’s lower first gear, more similar to H55F...

Btw I’m looking at this to convert my LX450, keeping 1FZ and going to part time 4WD.

Are H150’s still accessible? I assume no longer in production as replaced by 151. Was interested in it’s lower first gear, more similar to H55F...

Btw I’m looking at this to convert my LX450, keeping 1FZ and going to part time 4WD.

From time to time I get a H150 but most people seem to want the H151 and when sufficient power the short first gear in the H55 can be annoying for daily driving , at least to me it is.

It’s the other way around, the H151 is retired and the H150 is still produced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom