GX470 wheels on a '95 FJZ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to replace my OEMs as they are all corroded and need to be blasted and powder coated, which I am just too lazy to do... What do you guys think about these GX470 wheels. They appear to fit but was wondering what you guys think. What about the factory wheelcovers? or would the Lexus ones fit? Didnt see anything after searching for a while so thought I'd toss this out there for discussion. It is for my Daily Driver 1995 FJZ80
Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice.
3046_1.JPG

Same bolt pattern. I don'tknow the offset though. It might fit, go give it a try and post some pics!

I have those wheels in the for sale section- all 5 w/ caps

they are 17x7.5, 25
Someone here had 4th gen 4R wheels on their 80 (same bs) and several have the Tundra 17's- (not sure but the Tundras are same or very close offset)

I looked on the for sale board and didnt see them? I only need the rims, what are you asking? Any idea on shipping to NC? 27101? thanks for the info....

oops, they are in the 'parts' section. I'll PM you.

Also, I believe you can run them straight but they look good w/ spacers to make it look yoked out.

I'm going to keep the old ones and put some off road tires on them. Looking for some better looking rims to use for now as it is my daily driver until I decide what car to get and use my 80 for what it was meant for....:) I'll keep you in mind in case I decide to sell them though.

There is a guy in town here who has him on his 450, or whats left of it. they looked good and didnt seem to sit as inboard as the tundra wheels i have. think he scored for 286 shipped NY to greensboro w/ tires off ebay.

( you drive up/down hwy 68 much, saw a nice 60 last week, UNCG stickers? )

oops, they are in the 'parts' section. I'll PM you.

Also, I believe you can run them straight but they look good w/ spacers to make it look yoked out.

You wouldn't want to run them straight. I bought some a while back and fitted them to my rig. They sit in too far. I didn't want to deal with spacers so I sold them.

:cheers:

Just by looking at them, you can tell that they will be sitting too far into the fenders. I wouldn't do this. I would much prefer the LX/LC-80 wheels to the 100's any day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom