GX470 Fender Flare needed - grateful for any guidance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
No one's gonna believe that my 16 year-old did this, not me - right? :) Anyway, can anyone direct me to a place that might sell a front-right fender flare for an '05 GX? See photos. I can get a new bumper cover from a place I found online, but I'm actually more concerned about the fender flare because we may go with an off-road bumper as a replacement. Thanks for any help!

image1.jpeg

image3.jpeg

No one's gonna believe that my 16 year-old did this, not me - right? :) Anyway, can anyone direct me to a place that might sell a front-right fender flare for an '05 GX? See photos. I can get a new bumper cover from a place I found online, but I'm actually more concerned about the fender flare because we may go with an off-road bumper as a replacement. Thanks for any help!

View attachment 2848890

View attachment 2848891
My daughters 2004 was hit by someone backing out of parking spot and took out rear DS flare and bumper cover. Per estimate flare is $153 and rear bumper cover is $398 (not counting paint and prep) at joe Hudson Collision. The parts finally came in this week and parts were ordered 10/1. Maybe you can try local bodyshop?

Looks like there are several complete used fenders with flares for sale on eBay, including one in your color:

I'd go that route and just swap the whole fender and flare yourself with a good used one and skip the body shop entirely. The fender itself is somewhat damaged too and will need some massaging just to get the flare on, so I think this would be easier from a labor perspective.

My daughters 2004 was hit by someone backing out of parking spot and took out rear DS flare and bumper cover. Per estimate flare is $153 and rear bumper cover is $398 (not counting paint and prep) at joe Hudson Collision. The parts finally came in this week and parts were ordered 10/1. Maybe you can try local bodyshop?
Thank you - will definitely check out local options!

Looks like there are several complete used fenders with flares for sale on eBay, including one in your color:

I'd go that route and just swap the whole fender and flare yourself with a good used one and skip the body shop entirely. The fender itself is somewhat damaged too and will need some massaging just to get the flare on, so I think this would be easier from a labor perspective.
Awesome - just saw this reply after the one above it. That is a great price. Thanks!

Just wanted to update and say that I was able to purchase the fender you linked to and it arrived in Nashville today from CA. I really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom