GX460 Hidden Winch Mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm assuming you used the 5th ben 4Runner mount? Thanks for posting this, not ready to commit to going with steel up front but want the winch. Perfect solution.

I'm assuming you used the 5th ben 4Runner mount? Thanks for posting this, not ready to commit to going with steel up front but want the winch. Perfect solution.

Bud built actually has it listed on their site for the GX460 but it is the same one for the 5th gen T4R im pretty sure. There were a few modifications required to get it to work with the 460 but it was the best solution I could find without doing a full bumper. My wife drives it daily so can't go to crazy. We definitely enjoy using this over the jeep when we have everyone in the family going out with us on our adventures.

Bud built actually has it listed on their site for the GX460 but it is the same one for the 5th gen T4R im pretty sure. There were a few modifications required to get it to work with the 460 but it was the best solution I could find without doing a full bumper. My wife drives it daily so can't go to crazy. We definitely enjoy using this over the jeep when we have everyone in the family going out with us on our adventures.
Can you share what type of modifications you had to make? Does it come or work with recovery points?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom