GX460 for the old lady, what do you think? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings,

I have been toying with the idea of purchasing a used GX460 for my wife and I just a little curious to hear your input on this. I own a 2000 LX470 with 237,000 on the ticker and I absolutely love the thing!!!!! We have another car but the daughter is going to be driving in the next year so will probably give that to her, opening up another spot in the garage. Is the GX460 a good choice? I know most everything about the LX470, but this is new territory for me. Please enlighten me. Thanks folks.

I freaking love my GX460. It's probably the same size as the LX470, whereas the new LX570 are behemoths! I've got 55k on so far on my 2013 and haven't had a single issue yet.

My girlfriend loves her 2015 GX470. It's stock and will stay that way, but as a realtor, she goes places most wouldn't think of doing, like out in fields and I have seen her push snow with her front bumper. Only complain is the parking sensors do not like snow, the dam thing goes off going down the highway in winter. She also hated the Michelin tires that came on it, they are made for streets only, now she has Cooper snow tires for winter and Cooper AT3 and likes those a lot better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom