GX Redesign?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nope. People seem to speculate this every year though. I would think around '18 or '19.

Just drove a '17 GX Premium off the lot today. The bucket seat second row was impossible to pass up--wife saw it and the debate was over in an instant.

We plan to use the pass-through for added seating flexibility. Growing family with two tots and a dog, so we usually station an adult in the 2nd or 3rd row during long trips to deliver snacks, pacifiers, and calm tantrums. Much easier than climbing over / through the bench in our 4Runner.

No major changes to the interior or exterior besides the pass through. Happy to send pics if you're curious.

Waiting anxiously for weathertech to re-configure the mats to work with the new seating. That pass-through needs protection--it's going to get a lot of traffic!

Should be new for 2018. Same as the 4runner. I suspect not much will change though. Probably still have the same rough size v8 but maybe add D4S and the 8 speed AT. I have an RX350 and a '15 4runner and I can say without question that the GR is not enough power for the 5500lb GX. It would be really great if it went on a diet of about 1000lbs.

Should be new for 2018. Same as the 4runner. I suspect not much will change though. Probably still have the same rough size v8 but maybe add D4S and the 8 speed AT. I have an RX350 and a '15 4runner and I can say without question that the GR is not enough power for the 5500lb GX. It would be really great if it went on a diet of about 1000lbs.

I wonder if/when they might move to a turbo V6 like many other manufacturers have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom