GX 470 FSM .pdf for download? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy. Recently acquired a 2008 GX470 (after about 16 months of methodical searching...) and for the last few weeks I have been searching for a PDF service manual. Would anyone be willing to provide me with a download link for the Lexus GX470 FSM?I understand it is available to view and copy from a subscription based website, but I can't seem to get that website to function properly on OSX or iOS devices. I have found numerous download links for other Toyota FSMs but have not been able to find the GX470.

Thank you!

Also, thanks for being an awesome source of knowledge, ih8mud members. I have been lurking these forums for years -- you folks are great.

I'll bump this because I'd love to find one as well. Also had trouble with the pay-to-play download site.

This would be helpful. I bought the two day subscription with intentions on downloading everything but I was never able to get access. I contacted support and they gave me a rain check but I haven't gotten around to trying again.

Update: Check the "Files area" on the GXOR FB Group.

I found a bunch of good stuff there, including a full 2005 FSM.

A 2005 should be pretty much identical for 2005 - 2006 I think - but please someone back me up on that.

(Electronic / Nav type things will be different for 2007+)

Not sure this link will work, but here it is:

That Facebook link doesn’t work, or at least for me it doesn’t but I don’t have Facebook so that could be why. Can anyone link a different FSM?

Interested in getting the GX FSM as well, bump

I created a fb account just for the fsm, the link didn't work for me but I found it on their fb page.

I know this is an old thread, but the GXOR FB group has still not approved my joining -- is there any way someone can provide a link to the FSM?

I have the service manual split out into different sections, is there any particular one you need? I think I can attach them here, testing with the front suspension file…

Attachments

• front_suspension.pdf
    817.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom