Gx 460 Goose Gear rear drawer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what is the roof rack on that picture? I don't think i have seen it before. Post #15

Custom one off done by Roam Built.

is your sleep system also a custom set up?

I do not have a Goose Gear sleep system, yet. As of right now the one pictured is a custom one off but it will become a production item in the coming months.

I sure wish I knew who was making the sleep system and what the timeline was.

I'm entertaining just getting the Dobinson drawers and building a sleep platform extension myself.

It’s Goose Gear, but there is no set timeline, I was told hopefully by summer. I can’t confirm availability date because I don’t know, I don’t even know what it looks like beyond that one photo I posted.

I sure wish I knew who was making the sleep system and what the timeline was.

I'm entertaining just getting the Dobinson drawers and building a sleep platform extension myself.
same

It’s Goose Gear, but there is no set timeline, I was told hopefully by summer. I can’t confirm availability date because I don’t know, I don’t even know what it looks like beyond that one photo I posted.
thanks for at least giving the manufacturer

same

thanks for at least giving the manufacturer

Lol, I thought the manufacturer was a given seeing how it’s the only company mentioned in this thread aside from the roof rack.

Lol, I thought the manufacturer was a given seeing how it’s the only company mentioned in this thread aside from the roof rack.

My question

From goose gear? Do you have insider info?

per your quote,
You’re looking at what I know about it, all I can say is that it’s coming.

certainly inferred but not clear
in medicine we dont assume, it ends up carrying over into a life lesson

My question

From goose gear? Do you have insider info?

per your quote,

certainly inferred but not clear
in medicine we dont assume, it ends up carrying over into a life lesson

Yes, Goose-Gear is the company with the sleep platform, I am glad I could clear that up for you, btw, we are discussing a prototype sleep platform (made overwhelmingly by one company referenced in this very thread) in a Toyota 4x4 forum. This isn’t a ATLS assessment but thanks for the carryover. Charlie Mike!!!

I called today. I was told to wait on the upcoming system. Vaguely available “soon.”
Was told you will have to remove 2nd row seat for the sleeping platform and it’s a 4 part system that makes the “Stealth Sleep Package”

1 base plate
2 Side by side drawer (probably 10”)
3 40% sleeping platform
4 60% sleeping platform

It doesn’t look like the 4runner requires a seat delete. Hopefully not much more than the $3000 4Runner price. Also I really hope we can just fold the seat down so the sleep platform is modular and removable. I really hope the need for seat removal is fake news.

The pic in this article has been posted but talks about the platform system in prototype/custom form. Looks good here, though I find it hard to believe he’s camping very stealthily with a rig like that.

Last edited:
Nada. I think it’s just a check their site or media release stuff. I just checked the site. Also I’m not in the market anymore. I built my own solution. It was simple and less than $200.

2FFCA6DF-5CEE-4A50-9BDD-54566775BC39.jpeg

43F5BCD6-40DC-45AA-B78D-56F07DB96CE2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom