Gunnison County CO area 4x4 shop recommendations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trukk

GOLD Star
Threads
So, settled on my new home in Mt Crested Butte about 2 weeks ago. I've done some mild trails around here, but am excited to get into some of the more fun stuff. To be safe, I really want to get a winch, which means: might as well get a front bumper at the same time....You know the slippery slope from there.

I'm looking for any recommendations anyone might have for a somewhat local shop to have some work done. I'd prefer a place that specializes (or at least has some experience) with LC's (preferably the 200).

I'd prefer to stay in Gunnison County, but I know that may limit me, so I could also go to Chaffee/Montrose/Delta if I really needed to. Slee would be too much of a hump for me, and I'd prefer somewhat local in case I have issues, rather than driving to/from the Denver area.

Anyone have any recommendations?

-Chris

@ddelong6767 could likely give you a hand. He's in BV. His Company is Well Sorted Automotive.

CB and Gunny is a long way from everywhere but...

Proffitt's Resurrection in Orchard City, CO.
Well Sorted in Buena Vista, CO
Classic Cruisers in Salida, CO
or two shops in Grand Junction.

While I agree it's nice to have a local shop do the work, it's better to have the best shop do the work. For the 200, you know that means Slee which is a pretty easy 4 hour drive, and the drive to go to some of the best guys in the world is time very well spent IMO. The other shops listed are great, but you won't find anyone who holds a candle to Slee's 200 knowledge - not even a dealership.

Hey Chris, we're in Buena Vista as noted above. I'd be happy to talk with you about any ideas you have. We haven't done a ton of work on 200's but have a couple coming in soon for suspension and armor installs. Give me a shout if we can help, or stop by if you happen to be on our side of the Divide. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom