Greetings! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys/gals,

I had the pleasure of meeting some of you at the Breakfast meetup @The Daily Grind last weekend. For those of you I haven't met yet, my name is Dylan(thatallhippie), hello! I was born and raised here in Albuquerque(Old Town/North Valley), moved up to Colorado for a few years and just recently moved back. Stephen caught wind that I was back in town and invited me to the breakfast. Thanks Stephen! @ststephen69s

I have always enjoyed getting away from the city and going on aimless drives, working on vehicles, camping, and 4wheelin'. My current daily driver is a supercharged silver 2000 4runner Limited, I have a white 2000 4runner Limited that i picked up for parts and the e-Locker in the rear, and i also have a lifted 93 4runner sr5 that I'd like to get out on the trails again. A few of my future projects include: figuring out how to weld, putting together my front bumper kit, 3.4 swap in the '93, and a bunch of maintenance and upkeep. Talking with a few of you last weekend at breakfast inspired me to get my fuel injectors replaced, this was the second time due to installing some counterfeit knockoffs in OE Toyota boxes the first time. Glad to have finally done that, it was long overdue.

I plan on making the Cowboy Breakfast this weekend, looking forward to seeing everyone out there and talking Toyota with you. See ya soon!

Glad you made the cowboy bfast! I’m hopeful this fall/winter will be an active one, it’s started off well!

Oh and if you want to take closer looks at my 3.0 junk let me know

Otis and I had a blast with everyone on Saturday! Really looking forward to more adventures with the group and helping out where i can.

Glad you made it out too Grant @Dumpolina ! Thanks for the offer, we should definitely link up at some point to talk 2nd gen 4R things. I need to make a game plan for my '93!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom