Goodbye to a friend.

Discussion in 'Furred - Finned - Feathered' started by Ctenosaurian, Feb 24, 2015.

1. 73fj40lc

73fj40lc SILVER Star

I know the pain of loosing a long time pet. I rescued a two week old kitten that had been abandoned. Bottle feeding and the whole ten yards teaching her to be a cat. We failed miserably on the cat part. I don't think that Tabitha knew that she was a cat. Very loyal and loving feline that was always my constant shadow. Met me at the door when she heard me get home. Sixteen years of being apart of our family and having to say goodbye killed me. Same story, tumor in her bladder and left kidney. Held her while she was put to sleep. That was 4 months ago and when I look at her pics I still get a lump in my throat. I don't know where people get the bad opinion of cats. You spend time and show love to one and you also have a friend for life.

Attached Files:

Sinister likes this.
  2. BrotherRob

BrotherRob

Sorry to hear. People who have a bad opinion of cats have never bonded with one. Cat's personalities change completely when you gain their trust.

3. Josie'sLandCruiser

Josie'sLandCruiser Stop calling it a "FJ."

Media:
    Albums:
  4. rrv333

rrv333 SILVER Star

20130118_090036.jpg

We lost our precious Nala today. After 13 wonderful years, she got called to cross the rainbow bridge. House won't be the same and I hope you find a sunny spot to bask in while waiting for us to come join you.

CatskillsRunner likes this.
  5. 4mydogs

4mydogs

Media:
    Albums:
    Very sorry for your loss. That's a beautiful sentiment.

rrv333 likes this.
  6. Deutscherhound

Deutscherhound

your a stronger man than I , pretty sure he would have died on his farm that day .

rrv333 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.