Good Vendor Report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So here is a good vendor report to offset some of the bad guy reports. Mostly Jeep parts for builds but the spindles for do it your self bumpers swing outs are pretty sweet!

I just received two spindle kits from Comp 4x4 and was really super satisfied with their quality and customer service I like that their spindles have a sleeve to fit in before welding that protects the actual spindle from becoming brittle and breaking. Weld the sleeve and then insert the spindle for final welding and the sleeve shrinks to the size of the spindle. I had a few questions about the proper way to set the sleeve and emailed them. I had an answer back in less than fifteen minutes and a link to their instructional videos. Good price, good product. I placed the order on Monday via pay pal. The order was shipped Monday afternoon and arrived in perfect shape on Thursday.

Ok..great idea!!

I have had nothing but good experiences with R and P Carraige Sales on Ebay.

Paul and Robin are great to deal with, extremely helpful, and super fast shippers.

They carry a great assortment of trailer goodies, and have old fashioned service

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom