Good all-season tires for 2021? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Discount tire has a sale this weekend so I'm hoping for some good suggestions. I'm leaning toward the Michelin Defender LTX. I don't go offroad much at all. (other than dirt roads and mountain roads near Fort Collins, CO) I still have the running boards on my vehicle so...

I’ve been really happy with Nokian in the past (on other vehicles). Rotiiva (AT or AT Plus) or WRG4 SUV. That’s absolutely what I would get if staying near stock size.

Out of curiosity, what is the discount they are offering this weekend? I desperately need new tires but I am in The Bahamas right now and for some reason Discount Tire’s website is blocked!

I’ve been really happy with Nokian in the past (on other vehicles). Rotiiva (AT or AT Plus) or WRG4 SUV. That’s absolutely what I would get if staying near stock size.

Out of curiosity, what is the discount they are offering this weekend? I desperately need new tires but I am in The Bahamas right now and for some reason Discount Tire’s website is blocked!
I added everything to the cart and it was $150 off if purchased before 7/11 which is only 2 days away. Total cost with taxes and everything was $960. The deal is good for people that sign up on their website or make a purchase through a user id on their website. I'll probably end up getting the Michelins and get them installed in a week or so.
That's weird that it's blocked. I don't suppose you have a VPN? (Virtual Private Network)

I added everything to the cart and it was $150 off if purchased before 7/11 which is only 2 days away. Total cost with taxes and everything was $960. The deal is good for people that sign up on their website or make a purchase through a user id on their website. I'll probably end up getting the Michelins and get them installed in a week or so.
That's weird that it's blocked. I don't suppose you have a VPN? (Virtual Private Network)
Just logged on with a vpn and the website works, but I’m not seeing any deals. Is it just for a certain tire brand or something?

Just logged on with a vpn and the website works, but I’m not seeing any deals. Is it just for a certain tire brand or something?
I got an e-mail from them. It says up to $160 on Michelin tires for My Account Members (just sign up for an account). Ha, it le me paste the e-mail below.

Save Up to $160 on Michelin Tires

Save up to $160 on Michelin Tires!​

Now through July 11

$110 instant savings on any set of Michelin tires when you join or sign in to your Discount Tire online account*

Besides these exclusive instant savings, get 30% shorter average wait time when you buy and book online!

PLUS:

Use your Discount Tire credit card and get up to $50 off via a Prepaid Mastercard (sent by mail) and promotional financing on qualifying purchases**

MORE DEALS:
Combine rebates for up to $175 back by mail on select models of Continental, Goodyear, Mickey Thompson and more!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom