Going to Overland Expo West 19-21 May, Flagstaff, AZ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

prwillard2

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone planning to attend Overland Expo West this year?

Anyone who's gone in the past, is it worth the 8 hour drive? Should I spring for the expensive package with the classes, etc?

We teach at the event every year and think it is incredible. Lots of new products, great classes, and wonderful people. Yes, it is worth the 8 hours drive!

We teach at the event every year and think it is incredible. Lots of new products, great classes, and wonderful people. Yes, it is worth the 8 hours drive!
Well, just bought the full experience package. I'm not gonna need skid plates/winch etc for any of the classes correct?

Depends on the classes you do. The skids are not as necessary but with the winching classes you will need it if you're using your truck.

Depends on the classes you do. The skids are not as necessary but with the winching classes you will need it if you're using your truck.
Buddy of mine is also going who has winch on his jeep, but maybe I'll finally put the hidden winch mount on my 200 series.

Well we are here and the weather is mixed. Sunny then rain. All good and fun stuff. If your here come see us and say hi.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom